Sunday, April 13, 2008

THEME of the MONTH

I'm ecstatic to announce a new Theme of the Month for my ETSY shop. I've decided to participate in some of my TeamMN theme's of the week and thought, what the heck, why not do a theme for my shop. You'll see some exciting new designs coming your way, so check them out ;-)

April: Two-tone jewelry May: Mothers/Fathers Day items June: Wedding/Spa day jewelry July: Water theme jewelry August: Orange & Red jewelry September: Gold themed jewelry October: For the dark side- Black jewelry November: Turkey themed jewelry December: Religious themed jewelry

I will be starting a monthly newsletter as well. If interested in reading my news about exciting offers and new items, please email me at: stoneymistdesign@yahoo.com

Happy Spring All!!!!

No comments: