Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring yet....coming soon!


Here I am once again, wondering where my time goes and why my blog is slacking!?!?
I quad-hosted an Open House/Trunk Show with a few other crafters and home based businesses on March 11th. It was an exciting time for me, as it was my first "real" show since starting my business and returning home from our 18th month stay/live in Hawaii. Although we had a 'not as many as previous years' turnout, (the previous night's snow storm made the evening extremely cold, thus putting a damper on some who didn't want to fight the last blast of winter) the evening was profitable for all. The sales made room for some new pieces I've been working on and gave me some good ideas for spring! I am also attending a bead show this coming weekend, plan to find some spring/summer items.

I will be/am creating some whimsical pieces for Easter and traditional too. Spring is just around the corner and so is summer and bbq's and baseball and etc....
P.S. My shop Deal of the Month: Make a purchase of $60 or more and receive a FREE item valued at $20(or less) OR take 25% off 2nd item!!
Watch my shop for items Coming Soon and Happy Spring!

No comments: