Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary to My Shop on ETSY!

It's my 3rd year anniversary to my business and my shop on ETSY!!!!
To celebrate, I'm running weekly specials.

WEEK 4 - INVENTORY BLOWOUT!!!! Buy 1 get 1 45% off (2nd item must be equal to or less than first item purchased at regular price).

WEEK 1 - Purchase any item(s) of $25 or more and receive 30% OFF your purchase! (Includes the retail total before shipping and taxes).

Sneak preview of WEEK 2- Purchase a necklace AND earrings, get a FREE matching bracelet.(value $30 or less)

WEEK 3 - FREE pair of earrings with a purchase (value of $17 or less).


Stay tuned for more deals throughout the year ....they will be good!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great ideas I love your blog.

I purchased this beading guide awhile back and I wanted to let everyone know it was worth getting. I'll post the link to where I found it. Highly Recommended by millions of bead lovers.

Creek Corner - Beading and Scrapbooking

http://creek-corner.blogspot.com/2010/01/complete-bead-guide-is-essential-for.html